We leave towards the animal park in order to get the best opportunity to view the animals during the hours of light. Arriving around mid morning we will start our walk through the zoo, stopping to discover all the animals. Havea little drink break and then continue through to the end. We will then enjoy a nice buffet lunch on site, do some souvenir shopping and then head back to your accommodation. This activity is perfect for more relaxed way to explore the wonderful selection of wildlife roaming around Lapland and Finland. Take photos, spot the large birds, and be surprised and the sheer size of the Golden Eagles size, as well as the Elk. Remember the Ranua wildlife park is also home to two of Finland's Polar bears, observe them play and enjoy their large enclosures.
National Park fees, buffet lunch, coffee and/or tea, driver/guide, tour escort/host, hotel pickup and drop-off and warm winter clothes
- Warm thermal clothes for winter time.
- Walking shoes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level as some walking is required (2.5km).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Souvenirs not included in price.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna,Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle
- Scandic Rovaniemi City