In Finland, you can find a sauna almost everywhere. In apartment buildings, houses, on the shores of lakes and even in the Finnish parliament. We invite you to join our sauna experience in the middle of Arctic forest.
We will drive you to Parpalandia, located about 50 km from Rovaniemi. Here awaits you a traditional wooden Finnish sauna and a hot tub. There is almost no light pollution, so if you are lucky, you can watch northern lights while relaxing in the hot tub.
Step out of your comfort zone, and try jumping in the snow or ice dipping in our small lake, just like Finns do.
We will also make a fire in our laavu next to the lake. Here you can have some snacks after the sauna time.
- Guiding in English or Finnish (other languages on request)
- Pick-up and drop-off in Rovaniemi city centre (other locations on request)
- Fresh drinking water
- 1h of sauna and hot tub time
- Possibility to see northern lights
- Snacks: sausage and hot juice
- Swim suit, if you don't feel comfortable taking the sauna naked. Finns go to sauna nude.
Check your pick-up or meeting time on your ticket.
Please note, that the experience is private, but the transport, pick-up and drop off are not and there may be other passengers.
- Please note, that northern lights are a natural phenomenon. Seeing the northern lights nor their intensity is guaranteed.
- Dress up in warm layers.
- The tour might be cancelled or rescheduled if there are less than 4 adult participants.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please, let us know your dietary preferences upon the booking.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Crystal Arctic Suites
- Glass Resort
- Golden Circle Suites
- Guesthouse Borealis
- HAAWE Boutique Apart Hotel
- Hostel Café Koti
- Hostel Ibedcity
- Hostel Rudolf
- Hotel Aakenus
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Motelli Rovaniemi
- Nova Skyland Hotel
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- SantaSport Resort
- Santa’s Glass Igloos
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- SnowMan World