Snowmobiling through the Lappish wilderness is a once in a lifetime experience. Add the excellent chance to witness the Northern Lights and you have an experience like no other. We drive out to a suitable location and gather around the bonfire for some hot berry juice and snacks. You’ll get to hear about the myths and science behind the Northern Lights before hopping back on your snowmobiles and continuing the chase. Simply a-must-do in Lapland!
- Winter clothing
- Transfers from the city center
- Snowmobile driving lesson
- Snowmobile ride
- Hot drink
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver's license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!).
- Child travelling as a passenger on the snowmobile, needs to be at least 150cm tall and pay the adult price. Child rate applies when child is travelling in a sledge.
- Single driving supplement ensures 1 person to drive single on the snowmobile.
- Snowmobiles are insured as required by Finnish law. This insurance covers medical care for injuries of the driver and the passenger arising from accidents. Liability for damage caused to the snowmobile up to the amount of 980,- € per accident. Self liability can be reduced to 150,- € by paying waiver supplement 20,- € per driver per safari.
- This tour is not suitable for small children (under 4 years old).
Where is Apukka Resort located?
Apukka Resort is located in Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland.
Our location is only 18 km (a 20-minute drive) from the city of Rovaniemi, 12 km (a 15-minute drive) from Rovaniemi airport, and 8 km (a 10-minute drive) from Santa’s Village.
Apukka Resort stands in the embrace of two wilderness lakes amid the most stunning Arctic nature.
Meeting point : Apukka Resort
Pickup is offered in following places
- Apukka resort sales office in the city center
- Arctic TreeHouse
- Santa Claus Village