Don’t miss your chance to see the northern lights during your precious holiday time! Enjoy a wonderful journey through the star-studded sky in order to see one of the most spectacular natural phenomena known to man. Aurora borealis is “dancing” in the Arctic sky 80 – 90% of the time during the dark nights of winter. However, this spectacular phenomenon is not always visible from the ground as clouds fill the sky and keep us waiting. Northern Lights Flight will by climbing above the clouds or looking for cloudless areas take you closer to admire this natural wonder. Duration of the program is about 2 hours, including transfers, 1 hour flight, safety brief and takeoff and landing preparations.
Please note: northern lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the flight. Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the flight in case the weather conditions do not permit the departure.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
No need for thermal clothes.
- Minimum of 2 persons paying
- Additional flights will be operated in case of high demand
Meeting point : Wild Nordic Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Apukka Resort
- Arctic Circle Wilderness Resort
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel
- Bus Stop Outside Guest House Borealis
- Hostel Café Koti
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Rovaniemi City