Welcome in the New Year on the Arctic Circle like you’ve never done before!
At Lapland’s magical border of the Arctic Circle, festivities will be held for welcoming in the New Year. Fire, ice, darkness, snow, lights, dance, and music. Together, these elements create a magical event for the entire family.
Mysterious fortune-tellers fuel the atmosphere as the New Year approaches – Santa Claus himself will also pay a visit! A giant snow disco, snow bars, a mighty fireworks display, and the spectacular New Year Dance Show definitely conjure up a memorable entirety. Get ready to have your fortune told by participating in Finnish New Year traditions! The event will take place by snowy banks of River Ounas, in an idyllic winter setting.
This is a party that you don’t want to miss!
Programme transfers, thermal outfit, guidance in English, welcome drink, fortune telling, snow disco, dance shows, fireworks.
Thermal clothing can be picked up from Lapland Safaris Office on 31st Dec before 17:00 and returned next day.
Please notice that the meeting/pick-up times for the excursion vary depending on the meeting/pick-up point you have chosen, so we kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your ticket attached to the confirmation e-mail.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Aakenus Hotel reception
- Arctic City Hotel reception
- Arctic Light Hotel reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Guesthouse Borealis reception
- Hostel Café Koti reception
- In front of Arctic Circle Information (for guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna reception
- Santa’s Hotel Rudolf reception
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Santasport reception
- Scandic Pohjanhovi reception
- Scandic Polar reception
- Scandic Rovaniemi City reception