Get ready to enjoy a serene beauty of Korouoma National Park and join us for a guided hike through stunning Finnish landscapes.
Our guided tour of Korouoma National Park stars with the hotel pick up. We specialize in small group tours, as we want you to have an authentic experience with your friends. After we pick you up we will drive to Korouoma National Park. Located in the municipality of Posio, this 30km long valley is a very popular location for hikers, bird watchers and everyone else who wants to relax and enjoy the serene beauty of Korouoma Canyon.
This moderately easy hiking tour is intended for real adventurers! You don't need any previous experience or any special equipment – only warm clothes, sturdy shoes and a sense of an adventure. You should pack your camera, or phone, for the wonderful sights of Korouoma Canyon must be memorized. We will take the official national park trail and hike along the canyon for 4.5km. Along the way, our guide will tell you about birds, berries, mushrooms, and animals. Quite often we can see reindeers, moose, and red foxes. Please note, that this tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old, as trails can get slippery sometimes.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Transportation during your journey
- Professional English speaking guide
- Guided hiking trip 5km
- BBQ snacks by the open fire
- Hot beverages
- Seasonal outdoor clothing and drinking water
- Moderate hike
- Small group experience
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- . To be announced (I haven’t booked a hotel yet)
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets Reception
- Nova Skyland Hotel
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village, Lobby/Three elves restaurant
- Santa Claus Village, Arctic Circle, Snowman World’s reception
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus, City center
- Santasport Resort Rovaniemi
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- Sky Hotel Ounasvaara