We’ll start off from the Happy Fox forest farm on the frozen Ounasjoki river on a snowmobile-pulled sled. Once we reach spots suitable for fishing, we hope to be favored by Ahti, the Finnish god of fishing, and catch some prey. At the same time we can admire an amazing and wintry Ounasjoki river scenery.
To satisfy your hunger after the fun-filled trip, the menu contains sausages cooked over an open fire, as well as hot juice, tea or coffee. Depending on the weather, this snack will be served either during the trip on the ice or at a lean-to at the Happy Fox forest farm.
- Return transportation from pick up places
- Sledge ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled
- Ice fishing
- Sausages by open fire
- Hot beverages
- Local guides
- Luxury experience
You may attend this trip in a relaxed outfit – we’ll provide you with the necessary winter gear (overalls and winter boots).
Minimun 2 adults or minimum fee € 220. Program time including transportations, activity time 2 hours.
Pick up places:
- 9:30 am at Hotel Santa Claus
- 9:45 am at Santa Claus Village at front of Santa`s Post Office
- 10:00 am at Happy Fox Forest Farm
Meeting point : Happy Fox Forest Farm
Pickup is offered in following places
- Front of Santa’s Post Office (Santa Claus Village)
- Hotel Santa Claus (City Center)