Hunting for hare in the extreme winter conditions of Lapland is challenging but also fun! During this experience we’ll not only teach you hunting skills, but also tell you about our culture and way of living. While spotting for the hares, we’ll dive deeper into the Lappish culture, nature and history.
If we’re lucky, we’ll enjoy fresh hare burgers cooked on the spot on open fire but if we’re not, we’ll have a delicious meal anyway using local game meat our guide has hunted in the past. And as a cherry on the cake, we’ll finish off this delicious dinner with a dessert made of the finest local ingredients and a cup of campfire coffee.
We make a tailor made trip that matches your wishes and we are specialized in small groups so as to ensure you of a unique experience in an intimate setting. We give you what you deserve: our full attention.
This is the Finncredible way of living, where #pureisluxury.
– all transportation
– Finncredible on the spot lunch
– equipment for activities and possible licenses
– safety gear
– access to download all the trip pictures and videos
– short meeting about guest’s wishes and expectations prior to the activity day
It is important to know that sufficient clothing is required.
It is important to know that sufficient clothing is required. Please take also into account that there’s a dry toilet system at the location.
– family/extreme/couple mode; package can be tailored by group characteristics
– special wishes for cuisine or beverages (menus and beverages are fixed)
Meeting point : Hotel Vartiosaari
Pickup is offered in following places
- City center
- Hotel Vartiosaari
- Santa Claus Village