We believe every fishing trip should be more than just a good time on the water; it should be a memory to last a lifetime. Our passion is putting you on fish and making it as fun as possible!
Our fishing tour starts with hotel pick up. We will go for a short drive, about 30 minutes from Rovaniemi, and reach our private lake. Once we settle, we will get our fishing rods, and wait for the grayling to take a bite. Summer is our favorite season here in Finland, and we always tend to be extra lively during the Midnight sun. Imagine fishing in the golden sunlight, while birds sing and grayling bite, at the pristine waters of a private lake. If you're looking for a relaxing Lappish experience, and want to spend time outdoors, this fishing tour is a perfect option for you.
We will provide drinks and snacks by the open fire, and your local, English speaking guide will tell you more about Lappish culture and guide you to the relaxing fishing adventure.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Snacks and drinks by an open fire
- Fishing equipment
- Rowing boat
- Hot beverages
- Seasonal outdoor clothing
- Gloves, scarf and head-wear (if needed)
- Camera & drinking water
- The tour operates in ALL weather conditions.
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- . To be announced (I haven’t booked a hotel yet)
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel
- Glass Resort
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets Reception
- Nova Skyland Hotel
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village, Lobby/Three elves restaurant
- Santa Claus Village, Arctic Circle, Snowman World’s reception
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus, City center
- Santa’s Igloos reception
- Santasport Resort Rovaniemi
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- Sky Hotel Ounasvaara