This is a day of your family in cozy reindeer and husky farms! Hop on a reindeer ride listening to the nature and reindeer herder’s stories ending the safari to a lovely husky farm. Make the best family pictures with those furry friends and have a short ride for the great memories. Our journey is not over; nice lunch is waiting for us in the restaurant. Outside children and adults with young heart can have afternoon snow fun in the tobogganing slide and a lot more! A perfect family time shared on the Arctic Circle!
Winter clothing, transfers, visit to reindeer farm, 30 min reindeer sleigh ride, visit to husky farm, 800 m husky sleigh ride, salmon soup lunch with coffee or tea, snow fun, surprise gift, guiding.
Operated in Rovaniemi.
Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office. Time spent on transfers is not included to the activity duration. Winter clothing include thermal overall, winter boots, woollen socks, woollen scarf, beanie and gloves.
Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Special diet options (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) are available upon request.
Meeting point: Safartica office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Sport reception
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Lakituvat pick-up point
- Lomavekarit parking place
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception (also for guests in Snowman World Glass Resort)
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel reception
- Apukka Resort reception
- Hotel Vartiosaari parking place
- Other – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org