In a traditional rustic setting at the Arctic Circle, next door to Santa Claus, you’ll find a welcoming little farmyard with reindeer, alpacas, sheep, llamas, goats, rabbits and different birds. You can watch domestic animals in their daily activities under Arctic weather conditions and, best of all, you can pet and feed part of them. Kids love them and they love kids! There is moss available, which is a delicacy for reindeer, you can buy and feed it to the reindeer.
Winter fun (when the snow situation enables) –sledging down the little hill on site! All the equipment you need is provided.
Guests can use our Lapland hut (kota) and campfire/barbecue. Buy snacks and drinks from the Elf’s store.
All this is included in the entrance fee. Not guided. You can also buy entrance tickets when you arrive. Walks must be purchased in advance.
Elf’s Farmyard is located at the Arctic Circle, at the north end of Santa Claus Village – and quite near Santa Claus himself.
- meeting animals
- use of fire places and huts
- during snow season: winter fun –coasting down the little hill on site! All the equipment you need is provided.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge. The visit usually takes 0,5 – 1 hour.
- Group bookings by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elf’s Farmyard is located on the Arctic Circle in Santa Claus Village, 12km from Rovaniemi city center at Pukinpolku 12. Visit through Joulumaantie. North side parking area 50 meters walk. You can come by car or bus number 8.
Meeting point : Elf`s FarmYard in Rovaniemi