Get away from the city and enjoy the magical forests of the Lappish wilderness. The sound of panting huskies and snow underneath your sled is the perfect soundtrack for this adventure. During the tour you will drive your own team of dogs for about about 12 – 18 km. This is our most popular safari and a genuine way to experience the thrill of running a dog-team.
There is always a chance to spend time with huskies after the safari, learn some interesting fact about sled dogs and definitely make some nice photos for your memories to take back home. We have a nice warm place waiting for you after the safari to enjoy stories and hot berry juice with cookies.
We recommend this tour for guests ages 7 and older.
One sled is shared by 2 adults, halfway there will be a chance to switch drivers.
Included: Transfers from/to Rovaniemi (Arctic Snowhotel extra 12,- € / person / direction), safety- and driving instructions, 90 minute tour with a husky sled (2 adults and 2 children per sled), hot juice, cookies, arctic outer clothing and informative talk about huskies.
- Transfers from/to Rovaniemi
- 90 minute tour with a husky sled (max 2 adults and 2 children per sled)
- Safety- and driving instructions
- Hot juice and cookies
- Arctic outer clothing
- Informative talk about huskies
PICK UP TIME AND PLACE
Please, check with the sales office the pick up place and time. It is very important to inform us your accommodation and mobile phone number, in case we need to contact you in Rovaniemi. During pick up driver will look for you by your name in the reception area of the informed hotel.
– Santa Claus Holiday Village reception (Tähtikuja 3): 07:55
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi: 08:05
– Central Rovaniemi Hotels at Hostel Cafe Koti (Valtakatu 21): 08:15
Rates are stated per person. One sled is shared by 2 adults and max 2 kids, in half way there will be a chance to switch drivers. By choosing the extra single supplement you reserve one sled per one adult.
- Snow goggles
- Transfers from Arctic Snow Hotel, Apukka resort, Vaattunki Wilderness Resort, Bear’s Lodge (Extra cost 12,- € / person / direction) Please, contact us for booking and payment of the transfers at firstname.lastname@example.org
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Hostel Cafe Koti lobby
- K-Market Sinettä
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception (Tähtikuja 3)