Ranua Wildlife Park is a must to visit for the whole family! The park is located an hour car drive away from Rovaniemi city centre and there we can meet approximately 50 arctic species and 200 animals. We will also meet brown bears, polar bears, lynxes, foxes and numerous birds, just to mention few. Before returning back to the city, we enjoy buffet lunch and have time to visit Fazer’s sweetshop.
Return transfers, entrance fee and visit to Ranua Wildlife Park, buffet lunch, guiding in English.
Operated in Rovaniemi between 24.8.-9.11.2020. Minimum number of participants required for each safari is 2 full paying adults.
Please wear proper outdoor clothing and footwear according to the weather. A rain jacket and rubber boots are highly recommended on a rainy day. Thermal clothes are provided in cold weather.
Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office.
Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Special diet options (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) are available upon request.
Meeting point: Safartica Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Sport reception
- Apukka Resort reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Lomavekarit parking place
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Hotel Vartiosaari Parking place
- Lakituvat pick up point
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception (also for guests in Snowman World Glass Resort)
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Other – please contact email@example.com