Take a seat in the comfortable Aurora sleigh pulled by a snowmobile and enjoy the speedy ride.
The thrill of witnessing the Aurora Borealis is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for many. The Northern Lights dancing up above is such a powerful and unique natural phenomenon it changes lives down on Earth.
Your guide will take control of the snowmobile and will take you on a journey through the snowy and unforgettable landscape, all the way to a magic frozen lake, far away from the residential areas and their light pollution. After arriving, a traditional Lappish BBQ will be prepared for you, so you can enjoy it next to the campfire to keep you warm.
Wait for the Northern Lights to appear while relaxing by the fire, enjoy a traditional blueberry tea and listen to the stories and tales of the Northern Lights.
• Pick up/drop off to the hotel/accommodation within a 10 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
• An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
• Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)
• Sleigh Ride pulled by snowmobile
• Traditional Lappish BBQ
- We will inform you about the pick-up time by e-mail.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
Meeting point: Nordic Unique Travels
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel reception
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic Snow Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Guesthouse Borealis
- Hostel Café Koti
- Hostel Rudolf
- Hotel Aakenus
- Hotel Santa Claus
- Hotel Scandic Rovaniemi
- Lapland Hotel Ounasvaara Chalets
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Napapiirin Saarituvat
- Nova Skyland Hotel
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Snowman World