Before booking, please read the booking instructions below carefully
The schedule of this private experience looks as follows:
Welcome in the Lappish hut (approx. 45 minutes)
We start the experience in our Lappish hut (Kota) where we offer you a welcome drink, grill some light dinner on the open fire and tell you all about the Finnish sauna culture.
Spa time (approx. 3.5 hours)
- Sauna Our wood-heated sauna is the perfect place to start your Arctos Lapland Spa. There are benches on different heights, so you decide if you take it easy or do it like the Finns. Your group decides whether you use swimming wear in the sauna.
- Ice-bath Cooling-down after each sauna session is a pleasant and essential element of the sauna experience. Those looking for an adrenaline kick could take it to the next level and go for an ice-bath in the frozen lake. The water is just above zero, but we promise, you feel reborn afterwards.
- Hot tub Breath in the clean, crispy air and start counting stars. The area is decorated with candles and cosy lighting. With a bit of luck you might even see the Northern Lights from your VIP seats. Note that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomena and can never be guaranteed.
- Lounge room Relax in between the sauna and hot tub in the lounge area and make some marshmallows in the fireplace.
Since this is a private experience, you can decide how you spend your time. For example, there is the option to go for a little walk on the frozen lake or to spend more time in the Lappish hut.
Price per Adult: 189€ II Price per Child: 94€
There is a minimum price of 566€ for this private event.
- If you are only 2 adults, you have to select and pay for 3 adults to reach the minimum price.
- If you are only 2 adults + 1 child, you have to select and pay for 2 adults + 2 children to reach the minimum price.
If you wish to come with 6 people, please WhatsApp/call us on +358 503817618 or send an email to email@example.com
- Welcome drink
- Light dinner*, snacks and (non-alcoholic) drinks
- Sauna, hot tub and ice dipping
- Bathrobe, towel and slippers
- Biological soap & shampoos
* Includes hot-dogs grilled on the open fire together with a side dish. Vegan option available
Please consult your doctor if you have any medical condition that could potentially be triggered by taking a sauna, hot tub or ice dipping (for example if you have heart problems).
- We offer pick-up & drop-off from Rovaniemi Central, Ounasvaara, Santa Claus village or any other place within 15 km distance from our spa, for a total of 75€ per group.
- You can select the hotel or address after check out.
If you wish to be picked up from another location, which is further than 15km away from our spa, please send us a message and we are able to give you a price indication for your pick up.
Meeting point : Arctos Lapland Spa
Pickup is offered in following places
- We offer pick-up & drop-off from Rovaniemi central, Santa Village, Ounasvaara or any place within 15km distance from our spa. If your address if further than 15km away, please contact us beforehand (firstname.lastname@example.org)