We’ll arrive to the Happy Fox Forest Farm by the Ounasjoki River. In the mids of the forest we’ll start our adventure with a traditional summer field plays and games like Mölkky or Finnish darts. We’ll walk through the forest and look for suitable materials for making a willow flute and “cone cows” the traditional children play.
We also get challenged by trick track in forest for children, where we can try our skills. If you like you can try how to lasso with “suopunki” the traditional lasso that reindeer herder use.
For a treat we also make some Muurikka crepes and enjoy some beverages, campfire coffee or tea.
In additional order you may upgrade your adventure by Riverboat trip. We’ll travel to the Happy Fox Forest Farm by a fast riverboat, while admiring the beautiful riverside landscapes. The boat trip takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Return transportation from pick up places
- Local guides
- A Trick track for children
- Traditional summer field plays and games
- Muurikka crepes
- Campfire coffee or tea
- Riverboat trip (extra order)
You may attend this tour wearing any outfit suitable for the outdoors. Please pay attention to the weather – a rain coat may come in handy. We’ll also provide attendees with rainwear (poncho). Due to the wet terrain, please choose your shoes accordingly. Your outfit may also catch the smell of smoke during the tour.
Minimun 2 adults or minimum fee € 190. Program time including transportations, activity time 2 hours.
Pick up places:
- 10:00 am at Hotel Santa Claus
- 10:15 am at Santa Claus Village at front of Santa`s Post Office
- 10:30 am at Happy Fox Forest Farm
Meeting point : Happy Fox Forest Farm
Pickup is offered in following places
- Front of Santa’s Post Office (Santa Claus Village)
- Hotel Santa Claus (City Center)