Unforgettable day full of winter action! Combine Arctic Ice Karting with a Snowmobile safari.
Start the day with Arctic Ice Karting:
Enjoy an exciting evening drive on our popular ice karting track, set in the most picturesque location “Ice Resort” on a river bank in Rovaniemi, Lapland!
Ice karting has become an extremely popular, modern winter activity in Lapland, which every visitor in Rovaniemi has to try. Arctic ice karting in Rovaniemi is a family-friendly activity, where you get to enjoy the thrill of speed, snow and crispy weather!
End the day with a Snowmobile Safari:
Experience the authentic arctic of Rovaniemi like a local – Drive a snowmobile through the frozen lakes, admire the frosty trees and enjoy the thrill of speed in the Lappish wilderness in Rovaniemi! This easy 2 hour snowmobile safari, departing from Rovaniemi, is perfect from beginners to more advanced drivers alike.
- Snowmobile safari and ice karting
- Winter equipment: helmet, balaclava, gloves, boots and thermal overall
- Professional guide. Guiding in English, other languages on request
- Transfer to our Ice Resort from Access Lapland Office to the activity starting point and back
- Warm drinks and a light outdoor lunch by an open campfire
- Twin driving on a snowmobile
- 2h twin driving on a snowmobile
- Two racing sessions: 20-25 minutes total
- Driving and safety instructions
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 10 years old and under the height of 150 cm are not allowed to drive the ice karting.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver's license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!).
- Child travelling as a passenger on the snowmobile, needs to be at least 140cm tall and pay the adult price. Child rate applies when child is travelling in a sledge.
- Single driving supplement of €50 ensures 1 person to drive single on the snowmobile
- Snowmobiles are insured as required by Finnish law. This insurance covers medical care for injuries of the driver and the passenger arising from accidents. Liability for damage caused to the snowmobile up to the amount of 980,- € per accident. Self liability can be reduced to 300,- € by paying waiver supplement 30,- € per driver per safari.
- Meeting point: Access Lapland Office, Address: Korkalonkatu 19, 96200, Rovaniemi, Finland. Please be at the meeting point 30 min before the starting time.
- Missed meeting time and point will result in non-participation of the activities. No refunds will be made due to this cause.
- Access Lapland reserves the right to change the price, program, inclusions and duration of the tour, due to weather conditions and unexpected occurrences
Meeting point : Access Lapland Office