Arctic Horse Race 2020 is an international horse racing event held in capital of Lapland, Rovaniemi, attracting spectators from all around the world.
- Sat 5 Dec at 4 p.m – Free event for the entire family
- Sat 5 Dec at 6 p.m -Entrance fee
- Toto75 horse racing EVENING EVENT
After the horse race, the VIP area will turn into an ice disco – admission is free for those with a ticket to the horse race.
The programme starts already in the afternoon with a free winter event for the whole family. The second Arctic Challenge harness racing driver competition’s winner will be celebrated in the horse race.
Who will be crowned the winner on the Ice King 2020 race start?
You can witness and experience this and much more in the number one horse racing event of the winter!
- entrance fee
- event for the whole family
- ice disco after the horse race
Please wear warm winter clothing.
- Restaurant is open during the event.
- Restaurant offers hot wings, food, drinks, donuts, coffee, sausages, baked rolls…
- Free nonstop bus service from the city centre. Routes and additional information will be available at www.rovaniemenravirata.fi closer to the event.
- VIP ticket includes dinner and a drink in the warm VIP-area from where you can also see the horse race.
Meeting point: Rovaniemi Horse Race Track, Rovaniemen Ravirata