We’ll pick up attendees and meet onshore of the Ounasjoki river, where we hop onboard the Golden Fox, our riverboat.
We’ll travel towards the Happy Fox forest farm, along the Ounasjoki river, admiring the beautiful riverside views and stopping to take photos occasionally.
We’ll cook sausages and enjoy some campfire coffee in the lean-to at the farm and hear stories about life by Ounasjoki river.
The return trip to Rovaniemi by our riverboat will give you another chance to admire the beautiful nature of Ounasjoki.
At the Happy Fox we have only local guides with a real knowledge of the arctic nature, so the nature trip with us is a genuine experience.
- Return transportation from pick up places
- Riverboat trip to the Happy Fox forest farm and back
- Beautiful landscapes
- Sausage by open fire
- Tea or camp fire coffee
- Stories about life by Ounasjoki river
- Local guides
You may attend this tour wearing any outfit suitable for the outdoors. Please pay attention to the weather – a rain coat may come in handy. We’ll also provide attendees with rainwear (poncho).
Due to the wet terrain, please choose your shoes accordingly. Your outfit may also catch the smell of smoke during the tour.
Minimun 2 adults or minimum fee € 190. Program time including transportations, activity time 2 hours.
Pick up places:
- 10:00 am at Santa Claus Village at front of Santa`s Post Office
- 10:15 am at Hotel Santa Claus
- 10:30 am at Lainaanranta Boat Marina
Meeting point: Happy Fox Forest Farm
Pickup is offered in following places
- Front of Santa’s Post Office (Santa Claus Village)
- Hotel Santa Claus (City Center)