A 3 hour program with a relaxing walk in the woods.
Our dogs love to run and cooling off in the water on a warm summer day is everyone’s pleasure.
After a short briefing at the kennel, we head off into the woods for a walk to our private shore. Some of our dogs will follow free or walk with you on a leash. The north shore of Viiksjärvi has some beautiful picnic spots and we will stop for a campfire snack while enjoying the view and the company of our dogs.
Depending on the weather conditions we can visit the ancient Viking burial grounds from 1300’s located about 1 km from the kennel.
- Informative talk about huskies
- Briefing at kennel
- Snack and juice
- Woods walk
- Suitable clothing and shoes depending on the weather
Meeting place and time
The tour includes transfers. Please check with firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Pick up spots:
– Santa Claus Holiday Village
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi
– Hostel Cafe Koti
– K-market Sinettä
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic Snow Hotel – Lehtojärvi
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Hostel Cafe Koti lobby
- K-Market Sinettä
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception / Three Elves restaurant