A 3 hour program with a relaxing walk in the woods.
Our dogs love to run and cooling off in the water on a warm summer day is everyone’s pleasure.
With huskies as company, we head off into the woods for a walk to see the beautiful northern nature. Some of our dogs will follow free or walk with you on a leash. Whether it is the shoreline of Viiksjärvi or fell of Pessosvaara, you'll see some beautiful scenerys and after the walk there's time for a campfire snack.
- Informative talk about huskies
- Briefing at kennel
- Snack and juice
- Woods walk
- Suitable clothing and shoes depending on the weather
Meeting place and time
The tour includes transfers. Please check with email@example.com for further information.
Pick up spots:
– Santa Claus Holiday Village
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi
– Hostel Cafe Koti
– K-market Sinettä
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic Snow Hotel – Lehtojärvi
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Hostel Cafe Koti lobby
- K-Market Sinettä
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception / Three Elves restaurant